Thursday 7 March 2019

Plodding Along


Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 6.09.23 AM
Gosh, sometimes it is so hard to find inspiration to write. To be honest, I am totally struggling to keep this going, but I will persevere...(I think.) Somedays I'm on fire, and many others.....nothing. I have attempted two posts which I discarded. This is the third. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking so hard. My initial ideas are always personal...a little too personal and abstract to post here. Like I say to my friends, I very much prefer to write for my eyes only, so this is a real challenge!

I will plod along, however. I'm just thankful that even this is good enough!


4 comments:

  1. It is tough but you showed up! Great job!
    Maybe something will happen today to inspire you for tomorrow's slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely get this... and the one suggestion I would offer is read lots of other slices. I often get ideas for topics or structures from other posts. Good luck. Thanks for the honest writing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar struggle. What writing is worth posting? How do I tell stories and reflections that are engaging but not too personal? I feel that I am muddling along, but I value this challenge to post writing. I am out of my comfort zone, and I am hoping that the challenge will help me grow. Good luck! Let's both stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an honest slice. Even though we have not written about our struggles, does not mean this is easy. I also wrote about three different slices discarded them and wrote a poem. Let's persevere together.

    ReplyDelete